Are you an exceptional .NET Web Application Developer, passionate about coding with good communication skills?
Would you like to take on the role of junior developer in a rapidly growing startup software company based in Swindon?
Source Code Software is expanding. We’re looking for a talented junior developer to embrace the responsibility of developing a variety of groundbreaking projects. The role is perfect for someone with ambitious career aspirations as there is potential to become our lead developer.
We are a software business that puts people first, so you must be highly skilled in .NET development and passionate about coding, but also happy to communicate with clients and team members.
Our attitude is results-driven so although initially you will be working standard hours in our office, we will offer you flexibility and opportunities that you’re unlikely to find anywhere else.
Our Director, Kris Allen is an experienced software developer who will personally share his range of knowledge with you. He will teach you how to develop innovative new systems as well as how to maintain and develop our existing systems. You will be offered training to attain Microsoft certification and have a personal development plan tailored around your needs.
You will be involved in all stages of software development including customer engagement, design, programming and ongoing maintenance & support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing software solutions to fit customer’s needs
- Designing and managing databases to power applications
- Learning new technologies and implementing them effectively
- Providing support for our existing solutions (fixing bugs, adding new functionality and helping users with any issues)
Soft Skills Required
- Great communicator by email, phone and face-to-face as necessary
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
Technical Skills Required
- Microsoft C# (3.5+ preferable)
- ASP.NET MVC (5+ preferable)
- Entity Framework
- HTML / CSS
Technical Skills (desired but not essential)
- Riot.JS (preferred) / Angular / React
- ExtJS / Sencha Touch
- Mobile app development
- Team Foundation Server or other source control systems
- Full UK driving licence